Our client is a leading administrator of life, pension and investment products and services. A global financial services third party administration specialist. They are currently looking for a locally based Client Services Officer to join their Service Delivery Team.
Forming part of a team and reporting to the Service Delivery Manager, this position focuses on daily processing of documentation from various external clients, advisors and vendors and providing high quality service to achieve maximum customer satisfaction within the parameters of the specified SLAs.
• Processing documents effectively and in a timely manner as dictated by SLA and internal requirements
• Ensure that the process or documentation is compliant with applicable rules, policies, or other requirements.
• Verify that all information received is in good order by performing required quality control checks.
• Be responsible for filling and data inputting as required by external customers
• Prepare reports as required.
• Assist co-workers during peak volumes and on special projects.
• Complete any other responsibilities, as assigned.
• Have 1 years’ experience in a similar post
• Have an A’ level standard
• Leave comes close to 50 days p/y because of public holidays
• Health insurance included - hospital plan for employee and all dependants at home
• Life cover for employee
• Be fluent in English language
Should you be interested in the above position, kindly forward your CV in Word format to Marin on email@example.com